Saturday, December 6, 2008

Shrimp Alfredo



It was a busy week for me that is why there wasn't too many posts from me. I am hoping after this week I will be able to have more time for baking and cooking. I decided to make dinner for Randy and I since we would both be home which is a rare occasion due to me working the evening shift. We had bought some shrimp when we had went grocery shopping and I did have the other ingredients all ready for this recipe.

Creamy Alfredo (recipe from my mother in law)

8 ounce package cream cheese cubed
3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 cup butter (recipe said to use margarine, but I do not use it at all when cooking or baking)
1/2 milk

In a large saucepan, combine cream cheese, parmesan cheese, butter and the milk. Stir over low heat until smooth. Add noodles of choice and toss lightly. I added some shrimp to ours as well.

Makes 4 servings

1 comment:

Shelby said...

I just saw this one and I was like "how did I miss this one?!" I just realized for some reason my follow for you was gone. I've added it back so I don't miss your posts!!

I love shrimp alfredo, but you already know that, don't you? lol