Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Quick and Easy Macaroni and Cheese


I love to make macaroni and cheese but I normally do not make it this way. I had a request last night from a coworker to make some so that could be our dinner for the night. I knew the only cheese that I had in the refrigerator was velveeta. So that is how I made it. I will post at a later date the way I normally make my macaroni and cheese.


velveeta cheese (I used what I had left of the brick, wasn't too much this is Randy's favorite)

1/2 cup milk

4 cups macaroni

1 tablespoon butter


Boil the macaroni according to the directions on the box. Set aside when macaroni is done boiling. In a medium saucepan place the remaining ingredients. Melt the cheese completely. I use a crockpot when I do make macaroni and cheese for work. Place macaroni in and pour cheese sauce over top. Stir until all the cheese sauce is blended into the macaroni. I have the crockpot on the low setting since I am taking it to work later. I will turn it on high once I am at work so it will be ready for dinner time. I am going to take some out so Randy can have it for dinner tonight.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Well, Grumpy would eat this because he is a velveeta man. He would cover everything in velveeta if he could!