Thursday, October 30, 2008

Snow Already.....It's Too Early For Me!!!


Living in the north country we can always expect snow earlier than when we would like and that was the case on Tuesday. The arrival of the snow happened while I was at work. The snow continued to fall and was still coming down when I got home from work that night.

Some people are not very fortunate and are without power, we only had the power go off about four times to only come right back on again. The snow I am sure will not last for too long with the temps going to be on the rise for the weekend. So long to the snow but we all know you will be returning soon enough!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Amanda,
I'm enjoying your web site -- very cool -- I agree with your point about snow arriving way too soon.
Hope all is well - take care
Terry