Monday, April 27, 2009

Brownie It Is


Yesterday evening I was trying to decide whether I wanted to make brownies or cookies. Well as you can see the brownies won. I bought a cookbook from my friend Mandy's son for a school fundraiser and this has been my cookbook of choice when it comes to making things lately. I have marked a few recipes that I will be making soon.
Chocoholics Low-Cal Brownies
1/2 cup flour
6 tablespoons cocoa powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 eggs
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8" square pan and set aside. In a medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, sugar and salt. Add oil, vanilla and eggs; stir until well combined. Spread the batter evenly into the bottom of the prepared baking pan. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until top is shiny and a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cut into squares.

No comments: