Monday, September 14, 2009

A Delicious Dinner

This delicious dinner just so happened to be what was served at our house this evening. Since it was my first day starting my new job, I wanted to have dinner somewhat started so I wouldn't have much to do when getting home from work. Last night before heading off to bed I made up the sauce for the ribs and had that chilling in the fridge overnight. This morning I put the ribs in the crockpot on low with the sauce I made. When I came home from work, I was greeted with such a wonderful smell. I did have to try a little piece to see how it tasted before dinner and only one word could describe the taste, YUMMY!

Country Style Boneless Pork Ribs

package of pork ribs
1 cup Kraft thick n' spicy honey barbeque sauce
1 cup Jack Daniel's honey smokehouse barbeque sauce
1/2 cup ketchup
2 tablespoons liquid smoke

Mix the above ingredients together in a medium size bowl. I chose to chill overnight for use in the morning but if you plan on cooking right away there is no need to chill the sauce. Place the ribs in the crockpot and pour the sauce over top. Turn the crockpot to low. I started the ribs at 7:30 this morning so they were cooking for 8 hours, when I got home from work I turned them down to low for another two hours.

No comments: