Thursday, September 17, 2009

Four Years Ago Today....

I married my high school sweetheart and my best friend. Since I didn't do any cooking or baking today, I am going to share some photos from our wedding. The picture below is right after we had walked down the aisle after becoming husband and wife. As you can tell from the smiles on our faces what a wonderful moment this was for us both.


Randy and I as we were getting ready to cut our wedding cake. When it came time to feed each other a piece of cake, well let's just say I had a lot more cake on my face than in my mouth. That was quite the moment and had everyone laughing. Our cake was made by Cindy's Cake Shop.
The decorations and my flowers were done by Randy's cousin Stephanie.


One last picture of us enjoying our special day.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Hey Amanda, I didn't know yesterday was your anniversary! Happy Belated!