I was reading through my mail on Saturday and I came across this recipe in Focus on Health that is put out by an area hospital. I read through the ingredients and I knew that I had everything the recipe called for. I recommend anyone that likes pumpkin to try this recipe out. You won't be disappointed.
1 can (16 oz.) pumpkin
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
3/4 cup cooking oil
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups rolled oats
1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
Margarine or butter to grease the pan
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the pumpkin, brown sugar, eggs, and oil. Mix well.
3. In a large bowl, mix the flour, oats, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda.
4. Add the pumpkin mix to the flour. Stir well.
5. Grease a 9-by-13 inch baking pan with butter or margarine.
6. Pour the batter into the greased baking pan.
7. Bake for 30 minutes.
Classic Homemade Meatballs
1 day ago