Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pizza For Two




I spent the afternoon doing some housework and rearranging some furniture. As I was cleaning I was thinking of something that would be simple and quick to make for dinner. I decided to make Randy and I our own personal pizza. Since I wanted this to be quick, I did cheat with the crust and used a mix. I will have a post at a later date of my own pizza crust from scratch.






Homemade Pizza




Betty Crocker Pizza Crust Mix (follow directions on the package for making the crust)




all natural pizza sauce (Price Chopper brand)




shredded cheese pizza blend (Price Chopper brand)




eight slices of pepperoni (four for each pizza)




small can of mushrooms




I assembled the pizza's on a cookie sheet that was sprayed with cooking spray and I cooked them for appoximately 17 minutes.

No comments: