Saturday, January 3, 2009

Football, Family Go Wii

This afternoon Randy and I got the Christmas tree out of the house. We planned on watching the football games later in the day and Randy's parents came over to watch the games and to have dinner with us as well. I cheated on the food and instead of making anything we ordered chicken wings from the store down the road and cooked up a frozen pizza. My mother in law made her chili dip so we did have something homemade. We watched most of the first game between the Cardinals and the Falcons but then the game was beginning to be a blowout so we decided to play a game on the Wii, (Game Party 2). We played darts and shuffleboard. It is always nice to be able to spend time with family, whether it is having some friendly competition playing a video game or just getting together and visiting with one another.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

The Colts lost last night!! I'm sure my brother is not happy.

Sounds like you had a nice evening!