Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Peanut Butter-Banana Crunch Trifles



I found this recipe in a supplement that is put out by Better Homes and Gardens.


Peanut Butter-Banana Crunch Trifles

1 3/4 cups plain low-fat yogurt
2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
1 to 2 tablespoons honey
2 large bananas sliced
2 cups lightly sweetened multigrain clusters (I used 1/2 cup of walnuts chopped instead)

In a medium bowl whisk together yogurt, peanut butter, and honey until smooth. I did not have the proper dishes to place this in as you are to layer the ingredients but I tried to do my best using a bowl instead. I placed the chopped walnuts and bananas into the yogurt mixture and stirred well. Placing the mixture in a bowl I then proceeded to layer with some more walnuts and bananas, and more of the yogurt mixture on top. I finished it off with some sliced bananas and pieces of walnut. I did sample some and this is very tasty.

No comments: