Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Eggs, Eggs, And More Eggs


I have an over abundance of eggs and need to do something with them before they go to waste. You may ask yourself why do I have so many, well Randy gets eggs given to him from his coworker. Since it was breakfast time I decided to make eggs, I looked in my recipe book and found the perfect recipe that called for 14 eggs, yes that is right 14 eggs. That did use up quite a few but I am still left with many more. If anyone has any suggestions I am open to any ideas.
Scrambled Eggs with Cream Cheese & Mushrooms
14 eggs
1/4 teaspoon pepper
6 tablespoons butter
1 8 ounce package cream cheese, diced
2 small cans mushrooms
In a large bowl, beat eggs and pepper until just blended. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add egg mixture. As egg mixture begins to set, with rubber spatula , stir slightly so uncooked egg flows to bottom.
When eggs are partially cooked, add diced cream cheese and mushrooms. Continue cooking until egg mixture is set but still moist, stirring occasionally.
Very delicious.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Ok, you know me an eggs don't mix unless I'm baking - but you enjoyed them and that is all that matters (and I'm sure others would too!)