Sunday, June 28, 2009

Feeling Fruity

On Saturday was the graduation party for Randy's cousin's daughter. I had been thinking of what to make all week and debated whether to make some cookies, a salad and then I finally came up with the idea for a fruit pizza. I was not able to attend the party because I had to work, Randy let me know when I came home that the dessert I made was a hit and it was all gone when he left the party.

Fruit Pizza

3 tubes of sugar cookie dough
3 containers strawberry cream cheese
4 cups fruit of your choice

Place the cookie dough onto a large cookie sheet and smooth out. Bake at 35o degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool on a wire rack. After the cookie has cooled completely, spread the cream cheese over the top. Add the fruit on top. Let chill for 1 hour.