Friday, June 26, 2009

A Storm Is A Brewing



I was enjoying a relaxing afternoon after having a rather busy morning, when I noticed out the livingroom window that the sky was getting rather dark and the wind had started to pick. I could hear the thunder off in the distance and knew before long the storm would be here. Well it took less than fifteen minutes for the storm to arrive. The rain was coming down rather hard and blowing across the road. While it was storming I decided to take a few pictures to share with everyone.




The storm clouds starting to move in.

This is when the wind started to pick up, the tree is being pushed over by the wind.





This is when the rain was coming down rather hard. I did have to step out the door to get this picture but I didn't get soaked. I managed to take the picture really quick.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Did you get hail?? We just got high winds and dark looming skies like you. The storm was part of the reason I put the webcam link on FB!! Nasty, nasty!!